How to Use the 80/20 Rule When Buying a Dental Practice

The 80-20 rule of finding a dental practice is an inviolable law of how to actually find a good orthodontic office for sale. It’s not just about price; it’s about value and quality.

The 80-20 rule states that 20% of your time should be spent on 80% of your clients. The remaining 80% of your time should go towards the other 20% of your clients.

Video Source

This means you need to spend more time with the people paying you the most. This is why we recommend using the 80-20 rule in your search for an orthodontic office for sale.

However, there is one caveat: you must also spend enough time with the bottom 80% of your customers, so they don’t feel neglected or abandoned. If you neglect too many of these customers, they may leave you for someone else. You must balance your time with each customer group.

You should use the 80-20 Rule when buying a dental practice for sale for several reasons. Primarily, it will help you save money. By focusing on the top 20%, you will be able to buy a practice at a lower cost than if you were to purchase all of your patients together.